Saturday, September 5, 2009

Invitation to all Bloggers

I would like to invite Bloggers and Tweets of all political stripes to attend the Wildrose Alliance Leadership Convention in Edmonton October 17 at the Holiday Inn Convention Centre.

For just $30.00 (same price members will pay) you can have lunch, mix, mingle and be there first hand when the results come in!!

You can register online here. Then drop me an email with your blogs URL and I will add a link to your blog on this blog. (Your real name will NOT be revealed.) I will also provide you with the discount code for accommodations at the centre.

Edited to correct: (Your real name will NOT be revealed.)

3 comments:

ChrisLaBossiere said...

Jane:

I like the openness of this, and will be there for sure. Looking forward to the discussion online and off.

Chris LaBossiere
www.ChrisLaBossiere.com

Balok said...

Speaking of openess and accesibility, do you think it might be possible to put some videos or audio of the debates online for those that can't make it. It would be much appreciated.

Jane Morgan said...

Thanks Chris, I look forward to meeting you.

Balok, we will be taping the Calgary one. I believe one of the candidates has video of the Edmonton one. I will try to find a link.

There is a podcast available here:

http://www.edmontonjournal.com/Entertainment/1771989/story.html