Saturday, July 25, 2009

Executive Impartiality Policy

It is not often that I am unable to answer questions I receive via email or on the phone, but when it comes to this one; "What is your opinion of the leadership candidates?" I do not have a comment.

Myself, along with about seven other people are subject to the "Executive Impartiality Policy". This policy was passed by the board and is available here, on the Party website.

As the race itself goes though, I will say it has been exciting so far. We seem to be garnering more attention than the Liberals did with their recent leadership run and it is still relatively early.

Cut off for nomination is September 1st. The leadership committee is just pounding out the details of Leadership Forums and we anticipate sharing more info on that early next week.

3 comments:

Derrick Jacobson said...

Hi Jane,
I seen leadership candidates forum date confirmed. Evening Sept 16 #yyc Blackfoot Inn.
I couldn't help but notice I can not find anywhere in the party literature Jeff W. as a leadership candidate. Is there just the two or three of them to date?

Jane Morgan said...

There are three candidates.

We are just hammering out the details on a couple more forum locations.

Those along with the additional candidate will be in a news release very soon.

Derrick Jacobson said...

Thanks.
Very quick on the responses. Impressive.