Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hello and welcome to my blog.

My name is Jane Morgan and in February I became the Executive Director for the Wildrose Alliance Party. In a nutshell I am responsible for the operational side of the party activities. If you want to know anything about the party, I am your first “go to” person.

Through this blog I will share what is happening at the Wildrose Alliance head office. I see this as being a component to our philosophy of being open and accountable.

The blog will be open for comments and feedback. They will be moderated, so please be patient if they do not appear right away. My responsibilities of answering calls and emails from members and constituencies will take precedence over blog moderation.

I will endeavor to publish most comments as I do not want to stifle people’s opinions, nor do I shy away from a good debate. However any which include private details of specific members will not be made public. Also try to keep the language clean, presumably we are all adults and should be able to find words to express our thoughts without resorting to swearing.

Other than leaving a comment here, you can also reach me via phone at 403.769.0992 or outside of Calgary toll free at 1.888.262.1888.

Email:
info@wildrosealliance.ca


Fax:
1.866.620.4791
Mail:
#3, 1303 – 44 Ave. NE
Calgary, AB
T2E 6L5

No comments: